Starting a Winter Look for the Living Room


    This has been the look in the Living Room for a while.  Then I found some fabulous new fabrics that I showed you and I thought they would be wonderful to give the room a warm  cozy winter look.

    This brown embroidered fabric is just yummy, and the texture of the green is so elegant.  Love them both.


    This is the combination I made for the other side of the sofa. 

    Love the new warm and cozy looking fabrics.

    I am busy changing up the rest of the room.

    Kim @ Savvy Southern Style is going to be the new hostess for the Before and After party.  She is going to have her first party next Wednesday.  Be sure to grab her button on my sidebar and join her with all of your new creations and changes.

    Check back for Table Top Tuesday and her Before and After party next week for the total reveal.    Hopefully I will have it done by then.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Starting a Winter Look for the Living Room


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/starting-winter-look-for-living-room.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List