35th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 35th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so glad you joined us and I really look forward to seeing all of your wonderful vignettes again.


    I was browsing this week looking for some inspiration for some pretty fall decorations, and I found quite a few online from Country Living.  I thought I would share a few I found with you.  My week has been a zoo and I havn't changed or redone anything. 

    I thought this looked so cozy and inviting, and such simple decorations.


























    Of course, anytime I see a cloche, I just drool.  So simple and so elegant.



























    This is an outdoor flower tier that has clay pots filled with flowers and silverware.  Two of the tiers are used to hold the plates.  An urn filled with gourds and a pumpkin.  So simple and yet so pretty.






























    All of the next photos came from HGTV.com.  Fabulous decor and wonderful inspiration.



    Hope you found some inspiration for your own decor.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.







Post Title

35th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/35th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List