34th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 34th Table Top Tuesday.  Wow, you guys have all been so busy doing your fall decorating, and last week you just blew me away with your gorgeous creations.  There was so much eye candy and inspiration.  I just wanted to start all over again.

    First I so want to thank everyone who commented and took the Helping Hand Challenge from my previous post.  There are so many hurting and in need right now, any kindness or help you can show someone will make a world of difference to them.  God Bless.

    So with my wonderful new urn I just had to start playing.  The dining table became my first makeover. I love all the autumn colors, especially all of the rusts, oranges and peach tones.  I've changed the dining table centerpiece to be mostly in those shades, a monochromatic color scheme that works for me and my room.


    I used some of the things from the original vignette.  I added the dark rusty orange table runner for a little more formal look than I previously had.

    I love this old box filled with fruit. It has such wonderful carving and detail.

    I propped the lid up on a plate stand in the back.  Love the pretty handle on the top.

    An Antique gold candlestick, some fall glittered leaves and a tassel for a little bling.

    I really love the color and the design of the urn.  I've arranged a very simple monochromatic floral arrangement in it.

    Magnolias, roses, feathers and berries.

    A more formal arrangement than I originially had, and so fun for a change.




    Just a reminder to be sure and link up to Heart Of The Home @ Note Songs hosted by the wonderful Sheila on Wednesday.  It's a party all about our kitchens.  Come back to see the transformation of my bland builder basic kitchen to one that I think is warm and inviting.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits and hope you come back soon.




Post Title

34th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/34th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List