More Shopping and Lunch With A Friend

    Having lunch with a friend is always special and then shopping is the icing on the cake.  My friend had never been to Hobby Lobby, so of course we had to go.  There isn't one very close to us, but we made the trek.  Great fun and she loved the trip.

    After we had lunch, we stopped by Tuesday Morning on the way to HL.  I couldn't resist this cute tin planter for $5.99.  Love the colors and of course it had roosters, so I just had to have it.

    Then on to Hobby Lobby.  That took us quite a while.  She couldn't believe there was so much to see.  We went up and down every aisle.  I found a super bargain in the floral section.  I love urns, and really nice ones can be a little expensive.  This one is about 12" tall and is really heavy.  It was only $19.99 and then I discovered a clearance tag on it for $7.50.  Mine for sure.


    Love the lions heads on each side with the rings.  It has more of a yellow cast to it than the picture is showing.  Love it.



    I love using baby English ivy in arrangements.  They had their stems on sale for 1/2 off, so for .64c each, I bought several.


    After we left HL, we stopped in at the Dollar Tree.  She bought a lot of fall decor and I found another picture frame that I liked.  You can't beat them for $1.

    Super fun day.  With my granddaughter visiting and then shopping and lunch with a friend, I've had a great week.  Hope all of you had a super week too.  Now I need to catch up with everyone.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

More Shopping and Lunch With A Friend


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-shopping-and-lunch-with-friend.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List