36th Table Top Tuesday - Kitchen Counter

    Welcome to the 36th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so enjoying all of the wonderful vignettes everyone is creating inside and outside their homes.  You guys are always such a wonderful inspiration.  Thanks so much for sharing all of your lovely creations.

    I've changed things twice.  I know, I am nuts!!!!

    When you find  new treasures, of course you just have to play don't you!!! I redid the island vignette so I could use my new frenchy rooster tin that I found at Tuesday Morning.
    I thought it would be a huge upgrade from the basket for my faux fruit.  I placed a black napkin inside and left the edges show a bit. I also added the cute little lime colored rooster to the mix. Fun, bright and cheery.

    Of course I had to play with the new rooster candlestick I found too, so I rearranged a few things in the corner vignette so it would work.  I put the lime ball on top.

    Of course I wipe down and clean the kitchen everyday, but once a week when I do my major cleaning, everything gets moved and all the counters and accessories get a thorough cleaning.  I decided to do a major change in the corner arrangement and make it a little simplier.

    I took the rooster tray off the wall and moved the new rooster tin over to the corner.  I removed quite a few things from the previous vignette and this looks a lot less cluttered to me.

    Love the detail and the colors on this wonderful tole tray.

    Several things stayed including the rooster candlestick with my lime ball and the demijohn.

    The frenchy rooster tin is sitting on a black and white check tea towel that I had.

    My little speckled rooster, wheat bundle and chef remained.

    Nice to see the rooster tray down close for a change.

    Moving things around meant a small change on the island too. lol  The scales and a pumpkin replaced the tin of fruit.
    I always think I am going to minimize all the accessories and have something simple, then when I looked at this, it isn't very minimal.  Guess I havn't learned that trick yet.  lol  When I clean again next week, who knows what I will change. lol

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.



Post Title

36th Table Top Tuesday - Kitchen Counter


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/36th-table-top-tuesday-kitchen-counter.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List