33rd. Table Top Tuesday - Master Bedroom




      Welcome to the 33rd Table Top Tuesday.   I love seeing all of your wonderful vignettes each week.  You guys always inspire me. 

    I have been trying to change our master bedroom out to a little fall, and it is just not coming together very easy.  I finally decided to use some of my blue and white accessories in here.  I think it is really more of a storage problem than a decorating choice.  I am out of room to store things. lol

    A couple of the vases and a little blue and white rabbit with a little fall foliage on the side table.

    Some candlesticks and favorite photos on the round table.

    Some ginger jars and a blue and white owl on DH's side table.  I also use a pretty plate for him to put his watch and all of his pocket things on.

    I love the pretty orange and blue fabric.  I just seems so cheery and happy to me.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.




    Be sure to link up below.  I can't wait to see all of your beautiful vignettes.

Post Title

33rd. Table Top Tuesday - Master Bedroom


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/33rd-table-top-tuesday-master-bedroom.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List