Junkin Finds - I Did Good

    While running errands yesterday, I had to stop by Goodwill.  Thursdays are $1 days.  Certain colored tags are only $1.  I think I made out like a bandit.

    I am always hunting for more books, and all of these were only $1 each.

    I love pretty and unusual baskets, and the color and size of this one was super.  It was also $1.

    Nice size and deep too.  Love it.

    I love old wicker suitcases, and this was such a different piece, that I had to have it.  For $2.99 it came home with me.

    Isn't it a pretty shape.  Love the wood trim and the black and natural finish together. This will be perfect to sit by my chair and hold some of my favorite design books and magazines.

    I always love bags of faux fruit.  This bag has a tone of stuff.  A real bargain at $1.

    I loved the miniatures that were inside.

    More miniatures and even some walnuts.

    I havn't had any berries before, so these will be fabulous to use.

    These strawberries almost look real.

    Full size oranges, figs and even a tomato. 

    Lemons and plums.

    And bananas too.

    Everything got a good bath in warm soapy water and now I am ready to play.


    Fun day and I think I found some great treats. 

    I am linking with Linda @ A La Carte for Junkin Finds.  Be sure to visit and see all the wonderful treasures everyone has discovered. 

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits. 







Post Title

Junkin Finds - I Did Good


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/junkin-finds-i-did-good.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List