Susan's 100th Tablescape Thurs. Party



    Today is the 100th Tablescape Thursday hosted by the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to stop by and see all the gorgeous tablescapes and tell her congratulations on reaching such a fabulous milestone.

    I have been so busy that I've hardly had time to breath ( vacation and then company for the last 3 weeks, and I loved every minute of it), but I really didn't want to miss Susan's party, so I cheated and just used things within reach and elements I've used many times.

    It was suggested that we do a tablescape outdoors, but at 110 to 118 I just couldn't even be out there for a few minutes. So I just brought a little of the backyard inside. Some sunflowers and a little birdhouse. (Even all the birds would love to be inside with the AC.) Roosters remind me of outside too, so I grabbed those.


    A yellow and white check tablecloth and black vinyl placemats continue the outdoor theme.


    I placed the rooster finale on one of my cabbage bowls turned upside down. It fit perfectly and gave it some height. The small one I placed on the kitchen scale


    The little birdhouse tucked in next to the sunflowers and a little ivy tie the arrangement together. I used several of the small bowls from the Big Lots dish set to hold small candles.


    My happy big fat one.


    The rooster final I found at Ross. Love it. The little birdhouse is from Dollar Tree.


    The little rooster napkin rings I won on Ebay, and napkins from GW.


    The dinner plate is Haystack by Royal Stafford.


    The salad plate is Friendly Village by Johnson Bros. and each plate has a different scene.


    The thumbnail goblets are from GW.


    Just a little hit of the outdoors brought inside.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Susan's 100th Tablescape Thurs. Party


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/susan-100th-tablescape-thurs-party.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List