Summer Cloche Party


    Yea!!! Our Summer Cloche Party is finally here. I am so glad you joined us and I can't wait to see all of your creations.

    This picture shows a variety of "cloches" A cheese dome on top of a scale filled with faux cheese and grapes, my rooster cloche filled with apples and lemons, a large dome cloche filled with family heirlooms, and an apothecary jar with some noodles. When grouped together, they make a pretty vignette. It ddoesn't have to be anything fancy to elevate any item to a higher level. Just put it under glass and it is instand chic.


    A close up of some of my sweet heirlooms. My mother's and grandmother's syrup pitchers, some old spoons in my mom's little cut glass pitcher and my grandmothers etched salt and pepper shakers.


    A small cloche worked into the island vignette.


    Just a cork pear under a cloche, add a tassel and instant elegance.


    Same cloche moved over to the counter vignette.


    A cloche vignette for the bathroom too.


    Shells, starfish and of course candles is all it takes.


    Love this cameo shell that we got in the Bahamas years ago.


    Maybe some cheese, wine and a little fruit. Perfect to take out to the patio.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and can't wait to see your beautiful vignettes.



Post Title

Summer Cloche Party


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-cloche-party.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List