Goodwill Was Loaded - I Found Great Stuff



    I had such a great time at Goodwill today. When I drove by on Saturday there were about 10 cars all lined up to make donations. Well, I was out and about today so I thought I would stop in and see if there were any goodies. Just as I walked in they were unloading cart after cart of goodies. I got first pick. How cool is that.

    Look at this wonderful picture. Love the shape and the detail. It is really huge, what a great treasure.


    I found this same canister set for me in green last week, then my son said he would like to have one, so today there was this one in blue. How perfect.


    Look at this sweet little bottle. Flat on one side, rounded on the other and such a cute little pour spout and handle.


    It's oval in shape. Now this will be wonderful with something in it for my kitchen counter.


    Love this precious dish. Such beautiful detail.


    Just look at the berries and leaves. Isn't it just wonderful.


    Lifts and columns. How fabulous is that. Love the crackled finish.


    Just look at the beautiful detail. I can think of a million ways to use these.


    Today was Senior Day and 25% off, so I got everything for $16.90. How cool is that.

    Thanks for stopping by, I really love your visits.

Post Title

Goodwill Was Loaded - I Found Great Stuff


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/goodwill-was-loaded-i-found-great-stuff.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List