Summer Sundays - A Little Coastal for the Bathroom


    This week I am joining The Tablescaper for her fun Summer Sundays party. Be sure to visit her and see all the wonderful summer ideas everyone has to share.

    This is what our bathroom has looked like for a while, but I really wanted to bring a little bit of a coastal look in here since I have some coast going on in the bedroom.


    I'm officially trying to only use what I have on hand, and since I didn't have any turquoise towels, I decided to use the lime green that I've had for years and since it's one of my new favorite colors, I just went with it. Out with the brown vase and feathers, and in with a few shells and candles.








    Just another idea of where you can use a cloche. Don't forget the party on Friday.
    See you there. Be sure to grab the button on my sidebar and spread the word. We always have the most fun ever.

    Table Top Tuesday will be up on Monday evening. Hope you all join in for this fun meme too.

    I am also linking to Metamorphosis Monday hosted by the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch.

Post Title

Summer Sundays - A Little Coastal for the Bathroom


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-sundays-little-coastal-for.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List