22nd Table Top Tuesday - Clock & Finials


    Thanks so much for joining the 22nd Table Top Tuesday. I am having so much fun. You guys are the most creative people in the whole world, and I always get such wonderful inspiration from all of your vignettes.

    I am still trying to simplify and not crowd every single surface with a ton of things. The china cabinet top needed some work.


    This is so much better. Less is more right?


    A collection of finials and a clock is more than enough, especially since I have so much in the china cabinet.


    I've had all of these finials for years. All of them came from thrift stores at different times. I like all the different shapes and finishes.


    Love my gorgeous mantel clock that I inherited from my mother's collection.


    Much cleaner looking. I am trying so hard to pare down. lol (Sure couldn't tell from the look of what all's inside the china cabinet.) lol


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I can't wait to see all of your wonderful vignettes and be inspired.




Post Title

22nd Table Top Tuesday - Clock & Finials


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/22nd-table-top-tuesday-clock-finials.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List