A Fun Day At Goodwill and Treasures

    My company has gone home and the house is back to normal, so I treated myself to a little shopping. I totally struck out until I got to Goodwill. Then I had a ball. It was also Senior Day so everything was 25% off.

    Cute little plate that will wind up in a vignette somewhere. 75 cents.


    Love these placemats. Aren't they cute with the pocket for the silver and the tab for the napkin. I found 6 of them. 75c each.


    Six plaid napkins. Won't they be cute with the placemats. 30c each. Can't you just see a tablescape coming with these.


    3 sets of tassels. $l.25 each. So a total of $3.75. Wow you sure can't beat that price and you can always use another tassel.


    A pair of really huge hurricanes. They are 16 inches tall and will hold a 6" diameter candle. Really big. $3.99 ea. less 25%. I have a vignette planned with these already.


    It's always a fun day when you find goodies. Now you will have to come back for Table Top Tuesday and then Tablescape Thurs. to see them all in place.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

A Fun Day At Goodwill and Treasures


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-day-at-goodwill-and-treasures.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List