21st Table Top Tuesday - Roosters


    Welcome to the 21st Table Top Tuesday. I am so thrilled you joined us today.

    I don't know why the top of my refrigerator seems to be one of those dumping grounds for all the things I'm not using somewhere else. Finally decided to find a home for everything and make it look a little more presentable.


    A white tray, two roosters and a white soup tureen was more than enough.


    The large rooster always makes me think he's laughing and the little one just seems so proud and kind of snooty. They both make me giggle.


    Love this pretty grape soup tureen that I found at GW last year.


    Now doesn't this look much better. Clean and fresh.




    A closer look at one of my favorite tins.


    I made this floral arrangement years ago and I still love wheat. Next to it is a recipe stand and a toile painted measuring spoon and cup set.


    Love my tole rooster tray.


    This is an antique vegetable shredder. It still has all the instructions printed on the back.


    Now this whole side of the kitchen looks much better.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.




Post Title

21st Table Top Tuesday - Roosters


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/21st-table-top-tuesday-roosters.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List