Tablescape Thurs. - Goodwill Old World


    Thanks to the wonderful Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this wonderful Tablescape Thursday meme. This is the day we get to play with our dishes. Be sure to check out her blog and see what all everyone has created.

    I've put together a tablescape with a lot of my GW finds. Love it when I can find a bargain.


    I cheated a little for the centerpiece and borrowed the vignette off of my kitchen island.


    The jar I found at Ross for $7.99, the pitcher was my mom's.


    The faux grapes and fruit are from the GW and I placed them on a pottery planter saucer from the yard.


    A look at the tablesetting. The orange bowls came from Walmart, I really like the leaf shape.


    The salad plates came from GW. They say 222 on the back. I havn't seen that before, but I loved the colors.


    The yellow dinner plates are also from GW.


    The chargers came from Pier 1 about 15 yrs. ago, and the placemats are yellow and green strips from GW.


    Yellow window pane napkins from GW. The flatware is from Horchow on sale.


    Tortise coasters that match the chargers are being used for the candles I found at the Dollar Tree.


    The green wine glass I've had for years, the clear goblets came from the Dollar Tree. I thought it all made an old world look with my mom's pottery pitcher, and my jar with the sunflowers. I am really enjoying the old world look for a change.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I really look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Goodwill Old World


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/tablescape-thurs-goodwill-old-world.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List