20th Table Top Tuesday - Treasures From The Sea


    Welcome to the 20th Table Top Tuesday. I am having so much fun seeing all the fabulous vignettes you guys create. I can hardly wait to see what you show for today.

    Recently I won a whole package of fabulous seaside goodies from Boogie Board Cottage. I decided to do a vignette with them in my bedroom. I love all the fabulous shells and goodies she included in the giveaway. This is the vignette I originally did.


    I've seen so many pretty jars decorated with shells, that I decided to switch out the grass for an apothecary jar filled with treasures from the sea.






    Shells, starfish and of course pearls.


    Doesn't it look pretty for a change. Love the seaside look and so refreshing for the bedroom.


    Ok, so I am also promoting the "Summer Cloche Party". Don't forget that you can use your apothecary jars too.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. Grab the "Cloche Party" button on my sidebar and get ready for the party on July 16th.



Post Title

20th Table Top Tuesday - Treasures From The Sea


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/20th-table-top-tuesday-treasures-from.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List