23rd Table Top Tuesday - Goodwill Finds


    Welcome to the 23rd Table Top Tuesday. You guys constantly inspire me with all of your beautiful vignettes. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week.

    For the past 5 weeks I have either been on vacation or had company, so needless to say I was beginning to have thrifting withdrawals. lol A trip to Goodwill was totally the cure.

    I found a couple of treasures and immediately had to start playing. There were two of these gorgeous hurricanes. They are huge, about 16 inches tall. $3.99 each with 25% off for senior day. Yippee, they were immediately in my basket.


    A couple of candles and trying them out on the table. Not with this large arrangement and I need chunkier candles.


    Found some chunkier candles at Michael's on their 40% off sale. Yea!!!


    OK, I like them better on the buffet.


    When I posted this one of my first comments was from Anita that suggested that I use coffee beans or something to help ground the candles. I didn't have coffee beans but I had some pebbles.


    She is so right. Don't they look better with the pebbles, and coffee beans would have been wonderful. Don't you just love it when a fellow blogger helps you out with suggestions. Thanks Anita. Much better.


    This cute little plate was my other find. 99c and 25% off, so this little cutie also came home with me.


    Kind of fun in my kitchen corner vignette.


    Moving one thing means a new home has to be found for other things. The ivy needed a new home, so over to this revolving corner it went.


    Just a few birds and a candle.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and I can't wait to see all of your vignettes.




Post Title

23rd Table Top Tuesday - Goodwill Finds


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/23rd-table-top-tuesday-goodwill-finds.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List