Tablescape Thurs. - Sunday Brunch


    Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch we have another fun day to play with our dishes. Be sure to visit her to see some fabulous tablescapes.

    Since I found treasures at GW last week, of course I had to play with them. I thought my new placemats and napkins would be perfect for our Sunday Brunch. Bacon Quiche, Orange glazed cinnamon rolls, coffee and juice. Perfect for after Church.


    For the centerpiece my little French Chef and my chicken wire cloche with a candle helped set the mood.


    Love the placemats. So cute with the tab for the napkin and pocket for the stainless. I'm using my Pfaltzgraph Village every day dishes. The chefs plate I found at Fry's Grocery. They are HD Designs.


    Mugs for coffee or tea, and juice cups. I think I have every piece that was ever made for these dishes. I've had them over 30 years and still love them.


    Cream and Sugar if you like.


    Salt and pepper to suit your taste.


    Small plate for the Orange glazed cinnamon rolls.


    Perfect setting and meal for hungry tummies after church.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    P.S. I will post the recipe tomorrow for Foodie Friday.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Sunday Brunch


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/tablescape-thurs-sunday-brunch.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List