Bathroom Divas



    Oh I almost forgot until it was too late. Today I am joining Shelia @ Note Songs for her fun Bathroom Divas Party.
    Now, I sure hope this was a come as you are party, because this is the way I looked when I remembered, but keeping it real, this is the way I look most days when I'm at home puttzing. I didn't want to be late, so I just started snapping away. I had no idea it was so hard to take a picture of yourself in a mirror. lol

    Look up, not at the camera.


    Stand still and smile.


    Serious face. Don't giggle.


    I can prove I've been working in the yard. See my arm, the Rose bush won.


    My DH kept peaking his head around the corner asking me what in the world I was doing. So hard to keep a straight face with that going on.

    Ok, that's enough of me. Be sure to join Shelia to see more Bathroom Divas. I know you will have fun.

Post Title

Bathroom Divas


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/bathroom-divas.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List