Met. Monday-New Color Scheme Pillows Done


    I am joining the gracious Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday. Be sure to visit her to see what everyone has been doing.

    I showed this group of fabric that I found to do a complete makeover of the Living/Dining room. I was ready for some bright fun summer colors.


    Well, here they are all sewn up. Love them. To stretch fabric I lined the Iris pillows with a yellow check. The Rusty/Orange pillow is one I already had from a different color scheme that I've used.


    Scraps of trim were used to try and dress up the Orange diamond pillow.


    All of the pillow forms were ones I already had, just took different pillow covers off, I've saved them for another day and another change.


    Instead of making a whole skirt for the table, I just did a topper. Saved a lot of fabric and it still covers most of the table. The skirt underneath is a coordinating fabric to the drapes and goes well with the new topper.


    I set myself a budget of $50.00 for the LR redo and I did really well.
    1 1/2 yd. Iris Fabric @ $6.99 yd. = $10.49
    l yd. Apple Green @ $3.00 yd
    l yd. Leaf Green @ $3.00 yd.
    1 1/2 yd. Orange for tabletopper @ $3.00 yd. = $4.50
    1 yd. Orange diamond print @ $3.00 yd.
    2 yds. Yellow check @ $1.00 yd. = $2.00
    10 yds. cording @ .30c yd. = $3.00
    Misc. trim I already had.
    Total - -- - - - - - - -$28.99

    I am still shopping the house for accessories. Come back for Table Top Tuesday and I will have the full reveal.

    I am also joining Southern Hospitality for Thrifty Treasures.

Post Title

Met. Monday-New Color Scheme Pillows Done


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/met-monday-new-color-scheme-pillows.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List