11th Table Top Tuesday - Redoing China Cabinet


    Welcome to the 11th Table Top Tuesday. I am so glad you stopped by and hope you joined in the fun.

    Aren't you just amazed when you take a picture everything that is wrong just screams at you and you really didn't notice before. That's what I saw when I showed you the China cabinet last week. Not only is the inside disorganized, but I just kept putting everything I wasn't using on top. It's a wonder the poor thing didn't fall over it was so top heavy.


    Since I hadn't taken everything out and really rearranged in a while, this was the time to give the whole cabinet a redo.


    I took the Mantel clock down and now it looks so much better.


    All the glass and mirrors got a good cleaning and everything was rearranged.




    Since there is always such a glare from the mirrors in the back, I tried standing silver trays up against the mirrors. Now all the cabinet holds is silver, crystal and my family heirlooms. I opened the door hoping to cut down on glare.


    This piece is so hard to photograph, but in person it really does look a lot better.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I can't wait to check out all of your wonderful vignettes this week.



    Be sure to link up below.

Post Title

11th Table Top Tuesday - Redoing China Cabinet


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/11th-table-top-tuesday-redoing-china.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List