Tablescape Thurs. - It's All About Flowers


    How fun to be joining Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thurs. Such a fun chance to play with my dishes.

    My Mother's Day flowers are still so pretty, they just keep opening more and more and getting prettier and prettier, so naturally this table is all about the flowers.


    I love the colors of the flowers and wanted the table to echo all the same colors.


    Since the flowers are yellows, golds, oranges and white, I chose two table runners with the same colors. I love the crewel design and colors in these runners and they seemed perfect for the flowers.


    Touches of orange to accent the flowers.


    I kept the garden theme going with the placesettings. White chargers, yellow dinner plates, white leaf salad plates and orange leaf bowls.


    Amber goblet and clear wine glasses.


    My ivory Horchow flatware and a checked napkin in colors to compliment the runners.


    A few tealights and a couple of orange candles.


    Thanks for letting me share my Mother's Day flowers.


    Chargers - Roscher Enchanted Baroque
    Yellow Dinner Plate - Nikko Woodbury
    Leaf Salad - Homegoods - no markings
    Leaf Bowl - Better Homes and Gardens Collection
    Ivory Flatware - Horchow
    Runners and Napkins - Ones I made years ago.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - It's All About Flowers


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/tablescape-thurs-it-all-about-flowers.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List