14th Table Top Tuesday - Dreaming of the Beach


    Welcome to the 14th Table Top Tuesday. I can hardly wait to see what everyone has created. You are all so clever and I always get a ton of ideas from you. Thanks so much for joining the fun.

    Don't you absolutely love it when a package comes in the mail. I am just like a kid at christmas I get so excited. This is a box from Mary @ Boogieboard Cottage. She had this fabulous giveaway and I WON!!!!!


    Just look at all the wonderful goodies in this box. It's a perfect trip to the beach.


    Of course I immediately had to arrange a vignette with all of it. It's perfect in the bedroom with my pretty aqua colors.


    Look at that beautifu Beach sign with the ceramic starfish as the top of the A. Isn't that the most clever idea. Then see the beautiful card with the birds. Mary made that. That's the card she put in the box, but I just had to put it on display, it is so 3 dimensional and just fabulous. The wire shell if full of the most gorgeous shells and potpourri and it smells heavenly. Love the wonderful starfish she included too. I put one of her candles in a shell tealight holder I had. As you can tell, I've been burning it. Smells yummy.


    I really didn't need to add anything, but I thought a little grass and some seaglass and shells made it look a little like the beach.


    We're having our first 100 degree weather, so this is such a delight to look at and dream of the cool beach breezes.


    Thanks so much Mary, I love all of it.

    Thank you all so very much for the heartfelt comments and blessings you left on my previous post about God's Miracle. I am so thankful and I hope you were reminded that God is always in control and He knows the beginning and the end. Faith and Praise can help carry you through. We have been blessed beyond anything that we could ever dream or imagine. He is so Faithful to His Word. God Bless.



    Be sure to link up below and please link back to this post so everyone can find you. I can't wait to see your beautiful vignettes and be inspired.

Post Title

14th Table Top Tuesday - Dreaming of the Beach


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/14th-table-top-tuesday-dreaming-of.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List