15th Table Top Tuesday - Living Room Reveal


    Welcome to the 15th Table Top Tuesday. I can't wait to see everything that you guys have been up to.

    I love my blue and yellow color scheme, however - - - -


    I have been craving bright cheerful summer colors. Maybe it's hormones or something, so I decided to make a few changes and for now I love it. As I told you in my last post I only have $28.99 tied up in the change, so no big deal.


    It really is bright and cheerful. It makes me happy.


    All that fabric is now some fun pillows.








    A new table topper and just a few accessories that I shopped the house for. I didn't buy anything new. One of my Faberge Egg plates in green, the little plant, candle holder and bird all came from the DT.


    To save money, I just made a topper that goes to the floor instead of a new skirt. It takes a lot less fabric and looks more interesting I think. The fringe is some I had on hand and found for $1.00 yd, so I bought all they had at the time. I had just enough to trim the topper with about a foot left over.


    The accessories could probably be better, but I didn't want to buy anything new, so everything came from just shopping the house. Another little plant and candle holder from the DT.


    The same floral arrangement I was using. I just added some grass and berry stems I found at the DT and were in my stash. The cut glass hurricane candle holders were the ones I found at GW.


    One of my decorator books that had lime green in the cover, a little bird from Michael's clearance aisle and a leaf plate with some green apples.




    The dining table and buffet were changed out to some brighter accessories too.


    The table runner is one I've had for a few years and the tall candlesticks add to the importance of the table with some yellow candles.


    Flowers I already had. I try to buy things when Michael's has a sale and some of their larger stems are on sale for $l.00.


    The bright yellow vase was a fun experiment. It was a cheap glass vase that flowers came in and I just spray painted it. It worked perfect. Now I am on the hunt for more glass to paint.


    A really fun new look for so little money. Pillows make a huge difference. If you want to change your room, try some new fabrics, I think they work wonders. Pillows are by far one of the easiest sewing projects and can really change the look and feel of a room.


    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.




    Be sure to link up to Mr. Linky below, and then please link back to this post. Thanks.

Post Title

15th Table Top Tuesday - Living Room Reveal


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/15th-table-top-tuesday-living-room.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List