Favorite Things-I Love Flowers


    Today I am joining Laurie @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie for a fun meme to talk about our favorite things. Be sure to swing by and check out her blog to see all the participants.

    I am always amazed at the wonders of nature. This really small cactus is rather ugly until all of a sudden it decides to bloom.


    Then the bloom is totally spectacular. Almost as big as the whole plant. It only lasts for 1 day, so you have to enjoy it when you can.


    The following is just a walk around the yard and a few simple things that are blooming right now, but always make me smile when I see them.










    These are my Mother's Day Flowers from my youngest son. This is definitely one of my most favorite things.


    Happy Mother's Day everyone and God Bless you and all your family.

Post Title

Favorite Things-I Love Flowers


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/favorite-things-i-love-flowers.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List