Spring Cloche Party



    I am so excited you are here for our "Spring Cloche Party". You all inspire me with how creative you are and what wonderful vignettes you display under a cloche and in your apothecary jars, birdcages and all kinds of containers. I can hardly wait to see them all.

    Since I blab about these parties so often, I think you have seen most of my most recent displays, but here they are again.

    This is one that I have on one of the shelves in a bookcase.


    A sweet little birdnest with a few eggs.


    My apothecary jar got a little Spring and Easter decorating too. See the wonderful tag that Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds made me. Love it.


    Just some moss and moss rocks and a little bird and eggs from the Dollar Tree.


    A little bit of my green for St. Patrick's day.


    A sweet little figurine of a precious little girls holding a bird. Moss, eggs and a cute little green bird I found at Michael's.


    This is one you have all seen, but I love it when all of my cloches are grouped together in one display. All white just brings everything together.


    The next few I know you have seen when I Springified my kitchen. One of my sassy roosters on a cake stand, berry candle ring and one sunflower all topped with a cloche.


    A few more sunflowers in my chicken wire cloche.


    Lemons in the Rooster cloche.


    A tiny little blue and white rabbit on the coffee table.


    I know you just saw this for the Easter Decor Party.


    I love this wonderful heirloom egg and under a cloche it is just perfect.


    Thanks so much for joining the party. I always have so much fun and can't wait to visit you all.



    Be sure to sign in below to Mr. Linky.

Post Title

Spring Cloche Party


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/spring-cloche-party.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List