Met. Monday - Sprucing the Yard


    A huge thank you to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this wonderful party. Be sure to visit her and see what all everyone has been up to.

    Finally found time to get out in the yard and clear out all the dead flowers and try to make this small area pretty.


    Much better. I love the splashes of color. This is the view I see from the Family room and off the Patio.


    A much more inviting place to sit and have some tea.


    At our last house we had a lot of toads and my grandchildren were fascinated with them. My oldest grandson went to the nursery with me one day and saw this Toad house and thus the collection began.


    While the Toads were for the children, the little Angels were for me.


    Love her precious face.


    This corner has a couple more little guys peeking out.


    Talk about Big Eyes. He is so silly he makes me smile.


    This one is ugly, but the children love it. Who would guess?


    Personally, I think the Turtle is a little more friendly. Do you have creatures hiding in your yard?


    The Pony Tail Palm got a haircut, and looks much better. A few more plants to get in the ground. Plant the Hibiscus, buy more flowers, move pots around and hope the grass starts to green up.


    On the side yard we are still enjoying some yummies from the garden. This is one of 3 strawberry pots. We actually had enough for shortcake yesterday.


    Fresh lettuce makes for the sweetest salads ever.


    Sweet onions.


    Celery. I much on this constantly.


    Lots of work to do. In the meantime I am just going to sit here and enjoy a glass of tea.



    Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits.
    I will have Mr. Linky up Mon. evening by 5 PM for Table Top Tuesday. See you then.

Post Title

Met. Monday - Sprucing the Yard


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/met-monday-sprucing-yard.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List