Tablescape Thurs. - Roses and Silver


    Yippee!!!! It's time to play with our dishes thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to visit her to see all of the wonderful tablescapes everyone creates.

    I had a few roses from the garden, so I thought a tablescape was in order. Roses, silver, pretty china and crystal. Nothing better than that. Add a ton of candlelight and it's magic.



































    Lace Tablecloth - about 25 yrs. old.
    Napkins - Goodwill
    Crystal stems - both are heirlooms from my MIL
    Silver - Pieces I've had for years
    Silver candle pillars - Goodwill
    Crystal candle stems - Goodwill
    China - Goodwill - Grace China made in Japan 1939

    I am also linking to Woo Hoo Wednesday hosted by Marla @ Always Nesting Be sure to visit her for some fabulous Woo Hoo.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits.
    I hope you stop by for Table Top Tuesday. A Prof. Designer staged my kitchen in 3 different styles and all new vignettes. Really interesting and all 3 are lovely.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs. - Roses and Silver


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/tablescape-thurs-roses-and-silver.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List