Show & Tell - Favorite Things - Prior Lives


    Today I am joining Cindy @ My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday. I am also joining Laurie @ Bargain Hunting and Chatting for Favorite Things Saturday. Another new fun party is Prior Lives. You will definitely want to check out all these fun parties.

    On a small sliver of wall in our hallway, I have this little cabinet that I painted green years ago and it holds a lot of my antique tins and collectibles. These are things that I have had for many years and back to when I decorated my home in primitives.




    The top of the cabinet holds some of the larger tins and an old jug that is stamped with an 1842 date.


    More old tins and one of my mothers syrup pitchers.


    This shelf has some special items to me. My mom's school slate, and her crayon tin, an old book she read and the door knobs off their old farmhouse where I was born.


    A couple of old tins, two salt boxes, my mom's old food chopper, her green syrup pitcher and a scoop she always had in the flour bin.


    Just a lot of fun things that I just can't part with and love to look at. Reminds me of my mom and some fun antique shopping days.


    We have 3 brand new bloggers that joined my Tues. Party and I would like to introduce you to them. Be sure to visit and welcome them to blogland. They have wonderful blogs and I know you will be inspired by their talent.

    Carolyn @ Cottage Sunshine
    Lisa @ Designs by Lisa
    Dorothy @ Notes From Memere


    Be sure to stop by Monday evening. I will have Mr. Linky up by 5 PM for Table Top Tuesdays. See you then.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Show & Tell - Favorite Things - Prior Lives


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/show-tell-favorite-things-prior-lives.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List