Met. Monday - Patio Fluffing


    Another fun party hosted by Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch. Be sure to visit her for tons of eye candy and inspiration.

    Time to clean off the patio and try to make it a fun place to be. Since the patio is right off the familyroom, I wanted to tie the two spaces together with similar colors and decorations.


    I brought the same decor outside by making coordinating pillows to the ones in the family room and adding a new rug.


    Walls, windows and furniture all got a good washing down.


    Since I'm using some wicker in the familyroom, I wanted something to center the table and not a cloth. This is 4 inexpensive placemats that I've taped together on the back and it makes a perfect centerpiece. I've topped it with a glass and iron hurricane and of course the 2 lanterns for the bugs.


    Some pillows that coordinate with the inside for the little bench on the other side of the patio and a new rug. The rug was a bargain at $40 on sale for a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.


    Now it feels like an extension of the inside. Time for a glass of tea and just enjoy.


    Be sure to stop back by for Table Top Tuesday. A Prof. Stager redid my kitchen 3 different ways. Really fun. Hope to see you then.

    I am also linking to:
    It's So Very Creative Mon. - It's So Very Cheri
    Make It Mondays - The Persimmon Perch
    Make It For Monday - Cottage Instincts
    Just Something I Whipped Up - The Girl Creative
    Make Your Monday - The Twice Remembered Cottage
    Market Yourself Mon. - Sumo's Sweet Stuff
    Making The World Cuter Mon. - Making The World Cuter

Post Title

Met. Monday - Patio Fluffing


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/met-monday-patio-fluffing.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List