Tablescape Thursday - Frenchy Farmhouse


    Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting another wonderful Tablescape Thursday. Be sure to visit her to see some gorgeous tablescapes.

    All of the pictures I see of French farmhouse tables, there is always a mix of patterns in both the dishes and linens. I looked through all the dishes that I hadn't used for a while and decided on some blue and yellow for todays table.


    I am using a yellow tulip tablecloth and different patterns of blue and white.


    Blue and white candlesticks with blue and yellow candles.


    Some yellow and white tulips in my ironstone pitcher for the centerpiece.


    Blue placemats from Ross and the yellow floral napkins are from Home Goods clearance aisle.


    The dark blue glasses I found at the GW and the blue stemmed ones are the famous Dollar Tree glasses.


    A couple of the 80% off sale birds from Michaels.


    I found the blue and white tea light holders at Dollar Tree. They had two different patterns so I bought some of each.




    I love yellow with blue, and the bright yellow and white tulips and candles give the table a cheerful springy look.


    A view of the placesetting. Don't you just love the cute little rooster napkin rings. They were a find on Ebay. I thought they added to the farmhouse look.


    The salad plate I found at GW months ago. The pattern is Philippe Richard - Brentwood.


    The dinner plate was a GW find and is Melody - Myott Fine Ironstone England.


    The chargers aren't marked. I found them at Home Goods. I've also used my everyday Rogers flatware.


    This table is just a scattered mix of dishes and linens I havn't used for a while. It was fun to put them all together. Nothing formal just a fun mix of things.


    I'm still on vacation, but I will have the Table Top Tuesday post up next Monday evening. I can't wait to see all of your wonderful vignettes.

    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and hope you will stop again soon.

Post Title

Tablescape Thursday - Frenchy Farmhouse


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/tablescape-thursday-frenchy-farmhouse.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List