19th Table Top Tuesday - Orange & Silver Vignette


    Welcome to the 19th Table Top Tuesday. I am so glad you joined us today for some great eye candy and inspiration.

    I am still on the same orange, lime green and yellow kick and loving it. I found these bright candles at the Dollar Tree, so I thought I would brighten up this little corner with a bit more orange. The previous vignette was all in white. Loving all the orange.


    A little silver and glass always look fabulous to me. I found the three candlesticks and the little silver plate at Goodwill. The silver bowl is one I've had for a long time.


    My bird topped cloche with a berry wreath and flower inside to surround a cute little white bird on a pedestal. Some ribbons on the cloche for fun and that's all it took.


    Love this cloche, it's a perfect medium size and love the little bird.


    Since this table is in the corner, I think the bright orange really helps to brighten this area.


    Bright and cheery. Great for a change.


    Don't forget about the "SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY ON JULY 16TH". Please grab my button and help spread the word. This is always so much fun. Don't forget that you don't have to have a cloche. How about a birdcage, apothecary jar, wire basket upside down or maybe a hurricane lantern. Just use anything you have that you can decorate inside. That's what makes it so much fun, to see how creative everyone is.


    Thanks for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.



Post Title

19th Table Top Tuesday - Orange & Silver Vignette


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/19th-table-top-tuesday-orange-silver.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List