Sister in the Bloggerette Sorority Rush


    Today I am joining Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds for our first Bloggerette Sorority gathering. Be sure to visit her to see who all has joined our sorority.

    Karen gave us this picture and asked that we create something, anything, the only instruction was that our picture had to be in it. So, I finally figured out how to get my picture in it. That's me in the center.


    I'm not a scrapbooker, so I had a hard time figuring out what to do. I finally decided that a certificate was appropriate.


    See, it says that I am a certified member. Yippee!!!!!


    I've created a vignette on my desk area to show off my new certificate.


    How fun is this. I can hardly wait to see all of your wonderful creations, and meet all my new sorority sisters that I don't know.

Post Title

Sister in the Bloggerette Sorority Rush


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/sister-in-bloggerette-sorority-rush.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List