I'm Home - Missed You All

    Hello everyone, so good to be home. We've had a great time visiting family and friends and getting a little R & R.

    The main reason for the trip, is to see this cutie, our grandson, graduate from High School. Such a handsome and fabulous young man. I am so proud of him.


    His graduating class.


    We also had a chance to see a few of these on our trip.


    And the weather and the water were so cool compared to Arizona. Loved it.


    I was so happy to see that my scheduled posts really did post. I tried to check in when I could, and I promise I will make the rounds as soon as possible to see what all everyone has been up to. Missed you all.


Post Title

I'm Home - Missed You All


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-home-missed-you-all.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List