Tablescape Thurs.-Tropical Summer Colors


    Many thanks to the wonderful Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this fun meme. Be sure to visit her to see some fabulous tablescapes.

    I am on a real roll with the bright tropical summer colors. They just seem so happy and cheerful to me, so I thought I would do a table with them.


    My rooster planter looks great with lots of orange, green and yellow flowers and leaves in it.


    He's one of my favorite planters. Just so sassy.


    I started with a really dark green tablecloth, then layered lime green placemats from the Dollar Tree, two colors of napkins and some green and white dishes I also found at the Dollar Tree. They had bowls and plates, so I bought some of each.


    I'm using my cabbage salad plates that I got at Ross.


    Isn't the green and white pattern fresh looking on the dishes.


    The chargers are the ones I got at Penny's on sale.


    My everyday flatware and the napkin rings are the ones from my Big Lots dishes. I love layering two napkins for color.


    I'm using two different stems, one a green and the other hand painted with palm trees.


    A little candlelight always makes any table more inviting.


    The tealight holders came from the Dollar Tree also, and the famous Target Bird salt and peppers look right at home.




    A fun, summer table and really inexpensive since most everything came from the Dollar Tree. Can't beat that.


    I will be taking a little BLOGGY BREAK for a while. I am leaving tomorrow to go visit my son and will be back in a couple of weeks . I have Table Top Tuesday all scheduled and it will be up as usual. I will try to check in when I can while I am gone. See you all when I get back.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Tablescape Thurs.-Tropical Summer Colors


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/tablescape-thurs-tropical-summer-colors.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List