Tablescape Thurs - A Few Faux Sweets


    Thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this fun meme. Be sure to visit her to see all the wonderful Tablescapes everyone has prepared. Tons of eye candy.


    IT'S TIME FOR OUR SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY!!!!! I think we all need to get out our cloches and get them all dressed for summer. July 16th we will have our 4th cloche party. They are always so much fun. Summer is here and all of us are sprucing things up for the season, so include all of your cloches in your decorating and join the fun.

    My tablescape today is in honor of the upcoming "Summer Cloche Party". While shopping GW recently I found 2 bags filled with some really fun goodies. One was full of faux donuts, muffins and cupcakes. The other was full of faux apples, plums, pears and gords. I've fixed a "faux" coffee tray using both of these treasures.


    I'm using a white shabby chic tray with a yellow napkin as the liner. The mug, cream and sugar are from Ross, the floral napkin is from Home Goods, and the silver spoon was one my MIL gave me. A leaf plate to hold my refreshment. The tealight candleholder came from the Dollar Tree.


    I've placed some of my faux bakery goodies on a cakeplate and topped it with a large cloche. Some rafia and ribbon trim the top.


    The faux bakery goodies really do look so real. How fun is that!!!!


    I've placed a faux pear, plum and apple on another leaf plate.


    A fun faux refreshment tablescape. Now I think I need something real. lol


    Be sure to grab the "Cloche Party" button on my sidebar and join the fun on July 16th. It's always so much fun to see how creative all of you are. You constantly inspire me with your beautiful displays.

    Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Tablescape Thurs - A Few Faux Sweets


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/tablescape-thurs-few-faux-sweets.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List