18th Table Top Tuesday - More Old World


    I am so thrilled you are here for our 18th Table Top Tuesday. I really look forward each week to seeing all of your fabulous vignettes. They always inspire me so much.

    As I showed you last month, this is the island display my designer friend did when she redid my kitchen vignettes. Love it, however I am constantly borrowing the measuring spoons, cups and wisks to cook with.


    Then I keep seeing all the gorgeous jars everyone is finding and they have such a wonderful old world look to them, so when I saw this fabulous one at Ross for $7.99, I just had to have it. Got out the sunflowers and created a new vignette.


    Don't you just love the colors in it. I thought it was so pretty. Now I'm on the hunt for more. Totally hooked.


    I used one of my wicker placemats as a base for the vignette.


    I really love the look of this little wire basket holding my specialty oils. As you can see the only one I've used so far is the White Truffle Oil. The other two bottles are Toasted Walnut Grapeseed Oil and Black Fig Vinegar. Don't they sound yummy.


    I found a pottery flower pot saucer outside and used it to hold some grapes and apples. (faux of course)


    Sunflowers just had to go in the jar.


    A little pot of ivy finished off the arrangement. I love the new look.


    Do you ever wake up one morning and remember something you have and don't know where it is? Well all of a sudden I remembered my mom's two hand thrown pottery pitchers that she gave me, now all I had to do was find them. Up in the cabinet above the refrigerator. I never look up there, but yippee, there they were.


    Isn't this one pretty, I love all the colors.


    This one is stunning too. Much prettier than the picture shows.


    Using them all together makes a pretty vignette.


    And I like this white one with the oil for a different vignette. I can just play with all of them. How fun is that!!!


    So, what do you think, which way is your favorite?

    It's time for another "Cloche Party". Our SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY will be on July 16th. Time to dust off all of your cloches and join the party. Remember, it can be a cloche of any kind, a terrarium, birdcage, apothecary jar, cake or cheese dome, a large vase. Anything that you can decorate inside. Grab the button and spread the word and join the fun.


    I am also linking to Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm, and Thrifty Treasures @ Southern Hospitality. Be sure to visit both of these wonderful ladies to see all of the participants.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.



Post Title

18th Table Top Tuesday - More Old World


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/18th-table-top-tuesday-more-old-world.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List