Met Monday - Changing and Redoing


    Much thanks to Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for hosting this fun party. Be sure to check out her post to see what she's created and a list of all the other participants.

    I am so ready for spring, so time to change out the winter decor in the living/dining room. This is the winter look.




    Now for a little spring look. I am adding some blue/white and yellow. This room gets a lot of light, so excuse the glare.


    Just changing out the pillows and accessories makes a huge change in the feel of the room.




    I've changed out the brass lamps for white ones that I found at Gw. I love having more white in this room.


    This is the end table I showed you last Table Top Tuesday.


    Well, as usual with pulling out all the blue and white, I fluffed a little more and changed it up a little.


    I added a tassel to the lamp to glam it up and placed the wonderful little bottle that my friend Ceekay made me next to it.


    I put my little lady under a cloche and added some pearls to my granddaughters picture. I like this better.


    Be sure to come by for Table Top Tuesday and I will show you some of the other tables. I really like the different dining room arrangement I made. (Such a tease!)

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I really do appreciate your visits.

Post Title

Met Monday - Changing and Redoing


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/met-monday-changing-and-redoing.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List